Are you someone who seeks new challenges and exceeds expectations?
Do you succeed in a fast paced, high pressure environment?
Do you take immense pride in the successful outcome of your planning and work?
Does improving the lives of others motivate you?
Early To Rise (ETR) helps busy professional and business owners to become more productive and increase personal discipline so they improve financial freedom and time management. ETR does this through high-level coaching and Mastermind groups, books and courses.
Craig Ballantyne is the owner of ETR and is known as “The World’s Most Disciplined Man”. He is the author of The Perfect Day Formula, Unstoppable and The Perfect Week Formula, as well as the creator of Turbulence Training. His programs and coaching have helped over 151,000 high-performers own the day and take back control of their lives.
We’re looking for someone with solid administrative, organizational and communication skills that is committed to doing whatever is necessary to help the team get the job done.
You will be immersed in the day-to-day operations of ETR. Working closely with the Operations Manager and the Head of Coaching, this role provides an opportunity for the ideal candidate to gain valuable experience working with all departments within the company. You will assist in managing various projects and be responsible for key tasks ensuring the continued success of our clients and ETR. You are someone who is responsive, disciplined and responsible working effectively and efficiently in a remote environment. This role is an integral part of our team oriented, fast paced environment.
Support both the Operations Manager & Head of Coaching on a day to day basis
Manage client gifting & referral programs
Assist with client onboarding/payment process & renewals
Assist with running day-to-day tasks as they relate to operations, coaching and sales
Track and maintain daily reports for operations, coaching and sales
Maintain weekly group Q & A coaching announcements, scheduling & recordings
Assist with booking calls for sales team
Respond to client inquiries
Draft and send administrative emails
Liaise with other areas of the company and participate in team meetings
- 1-3 years of operations administration or customer service experience, preferably in the service sector
- Min of 1 year supporting more than one department head
- Excellent customer service/management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Superb communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Outlook/Excel/Word, Google Gmail/Drive/Docs/Sheets and Dropbox)
- Familiar with various social media platforms (IG, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Working knowledge of CRM applications, preferably the Pipedrive app
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Thrives under pressure
- Problem-solver personality
- Strong written and spoken English
How to Apply
- A Cover Letter explaining why we should hire you. Be creative, don’t go for a typical hum drum cover letter… Instead, tell us why, in detail, YOU are the right person for this position along with your salary requirements.
- Your Resume, including 3 references with telephone numbers & email addresses
- Should you meet the requirements listed above, a member of our team will reach out to you to book an initial interview.
We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this role, however we will only contact those candidates who completed the steps above and who we feel best meet or exceed the requirements listed.